This Expert Chat webinar is available on-demand. Please complete the form below to watch the webinar.
The bowtie methodology has enjoyed increased popularity over the last decade, due to its broad applicability, simple risk visualization, and proven success. With new process safety technologies arising every day which improve how facilities safely operate, you’d expect bowties to ride this wave of innovation. However, how companies use bowties has remained largely the same: as static reference documents for complex process risk.
There is a massive opportunity to take a fresh look at bowties, not as a static model, but as an integrated, dynamic real-time view of risk on your plant. In this webinar, Enablon host Michel Tol is joined by Bob van Riek, Lead Technology Product Manager, for a candid conversation on bringing bowties into the future. This webinar will:
- Take you on a journey through the history of bowties
- Explain how to develop an effective implementation path to increase PSM maturity
- Share real use cases across Enterprise Risk and PSM,
- Dive into how Enablon is developing the next paradigm in dynamic bowtie execution and integration.
Date/Time: Thursday, September 22, 2022 | 10:00 ET | 16:00 CET
- Bob van Riek, Lead Technology Product Manager, Wolters Kluwer Enablon
- Michel Tol, Market Specialist, Wolters Kluwer Enablon
Don’t miss the third edition of Enablon Expert Chat, and join this 45-minute discussion on how to bring your PSM maturity to the next level! Register to watch below.